Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FX Journey Notes - 11/18/2015

Today, I have to remind myself that I should blog regularly.  Apparently, blogging regularly is not part of my routine yet, so I have to set a reminder in my phone.

Okay, to the more interesting stuff....I have been in a Foreign Exchange Currency trading training class for the past week, watching videos from a trusted trader who is very successful.  I am learning how to trade Foreign Exchange currencies, aka ForEx, or FX.  I am trying to get through all the videos before my 2 week free subscription expires.  I have about 24 pages of notes to absorb into a daily routine when all is said and done.

My FX journey has been a constant barrage of emails from many sides from people that say they have a good, profitable system.  All of those people say that all you have to do is look at a chart to learn how to trade.  I have rejected that approach to one that makes more sense: trading the fundamentals, or trading the news.

Right now, I am trading on a $100,000 demo account, and doing okay to start.  I am starting out small, only risking a few dollars, and will work up to larger amounts.  I am not trading on a daily basis yet, as I am working on my routine and using all the other pointers that this successful trader uses.  I am not going to use his name, because I am not sure if I am authorized to use it.  Plus, I want to try this method first, and see if it works well.  If this approach works, I will be more than happy to share his name and let you know how I did, so you can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment