Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Thoughts

I never know what to ask for when Christmas comes around.  I also never know what to get people at Christmas either.  I don't get lists, even though I ask for suggestions.  It becomes frustrating, and then I end up not getting them much, which makes them frustrated with me.  

Last year, I took a different approach to shopping and what I am going to give.  Last year, I just bought whatever I thought they would like, and if it didn't work out, well everything can be returned or exchanged.

Last night, I saw "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", starring Jim Carrey.  He was wonderful as the Grinch.  I forgot how well this movie was made.  If you have some time to spare this Holiday season, I would highly recommend seeing it (again).  Yes, it is hard to expand a 30-minute cartoon into a 2.5 hour long movie.  This movie pulls it off.

My house is 85% decorated, with the tree being up and trimmed.  The last part to do is finishing lighting up the bushes in front of the house.  That will be done tomorrow.  I'll attach a picture later. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment