Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Miles To Go

A journey is beginning for me.  I have refocused my efforts on improving my outlook and self-talk.  Rather than put walls up to impede my progress, I have to fight hard to keep them down, and not be afraid of succeeding, much less failing at my new attitude.
There are many miles to go to get to a point where I change my mind and my perspective.  I am going to rely on experts who have been successful, and take their lead.  There is no reason it can't be me.
Writing this stuff down is the first step to making it happen.  If I write it and publish it here, then I am accountable to potential readers, rather than to people who have lost faith in me.
I used to think that I didn't intend to hurt anyone, but subconsciously I did, and without any regret or remorse in the process.  I know this is wrong, and I want to work on getting better.  I'll keep you up to date.
Even though things have been hard for me, and I have often been sad in the past, I hope to change that soon.  More to come soon.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment